Indications for use:
-has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimutagenic, and radioprotectiveeffects;
– helps to improve the functioning of the immune system;
– used for sore throat, colds and flu;
– improves metabolic processes and normalises digestion;
– enhances the regeneration of cells and tissues, normalises the microflora of the body;
– promotes the elimination of toxic metabolic products;
– used for medicinal, alcoholic, nicotine and chemical intoxication.
The equivalent of 50% pure high potency raw propolis in propylene glycol.
Put 2-3 drops into warm liquid (water, tea, fruit juice) or if preferred, directly into the mouth. Repeat up to 3 times per day as required. It may be used as a gargle when diluted. It can be used externally, but apply it carefully.
5-10 drops on the tongue or on the inflamed gums for an inflammatory process, and 1-3 drops on the skin for wounds.
Discontinue if any allergic reaction occurs.
Shake well before use.
Do not exceed the daily recommended intake unless advised by a specialist.
Handle with care – propolis can stain both clothes and skin.