Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
Indications for use:
– recommended for vitamin deficiencies and iron deficiency (anaemia), increases haemoglobin and normalises the pH balance;
– provides amino acids, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates and essential enzymes;
– used as a general and restorative tonic for overwork, fatigue, stress, loss of strength, nervous and physical exhaustion, reduced immunity, after a severe illness, for lack of weight and in old age;
– relieves nervous tension, stimulates metabolism, immunity, cell regeneration and detoxification of the body;
– increases lactation and improves milk quality.
Aqua, Ethanol 25%, Medicago Sativa, Urtica Dioica, Bioplasma.
50 drops in a little water (30ml) taken twice or three times daily.
Do not exceed the daily recommended intake unless advised by a specialist.
Not intended for use under the age of 2 years.
Shake well before use.
to reduce alcohol content, place the necessary amounts in warm water and leave for two to three minutes before consuming.
£25.00 – £40.00