Indications for use:
– used as a natural antiseptic and healing remedy with no toxic effect;
– an ideal first-aid solution for cuts, wounds, lacerations, grazes, and abrasions: put a few drops on the skin or dilute one part of the blend to four parts in cooled boiled water;
– help to heal a cut or torn tissue after episiotomies and caesarean: dilute and spray a few times a day.
– cold sores and herpes: put a few drops on the skin or dilute one part of the blend to four parts in cooled boiled water;
– infections, inflammations, injuries of the eyes: use two drops in an eyebath with cooled boiled water;
– mouth ulcers, sore throat, after dental surgery: dissolve one teaspoon of sea salt 150ml of hot water, add 40 drops of the blend, rinse and gargle, do not swallow.
Aqua, Ethanol 25%, Calendula officinalis, Hypericum perforatum.
Adults – 30 drops in a little water (30ml) taken once daily.
Children: 2-5 years – 5 drops, 5-10 years – 10 drops, 10-13 years, 15 drops in a little water taken once daily.
Do not exceed the daily recommended intake unless advised by a specialist.
Not intended for use under the age of 2 years.
Shake well before use.
For external use only and not for consumption!
£25.00 – £40.00