Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
Indications for use:
– helps with diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
– normalises blood pressure;
– reduces the excitability of the nervous system;
– has an antispasmodic effect and improves coronary and cerebral circulation;
– helps to stabilise the heart rate;
– normalises venous pressure, improves the function of the vascular walls;
– supports the treatment of congestive heart failure,
– has an anti-atherosclerotic effect;
– regulates cholesterol levels.
Aqua, Ethanol 25%, Crataegus tops and berries, Essences: Elm, Oak, and Olive.
25 drops in a little water (about 30 ml), once a day for prevention and twice a day for chronic symptoms.
Do not exceed the daily recommended intake unless advised by a specialist.
Not intended for use under the age of 2 years.
Shake well before use.
to reduce alcohol content, place the necessary amounts in warm water and
leave for two to three minutes before consuming.
£25.00 – £40.00